Plotly is delighted to offer a new graphing library for the Perl scientific/PDL community, and would like to kick off its release with a fun competition.
- Entries must be made using the
Plotly Perl API
- Entries must be sent as a link to email@example.com(Here’s an example graph, made from the Plotly Perl API).
- You can submit more than one graph
- Plotly may use your graph for promotional purposes after the close of the competition. Don’t submit a graph with sensitive data.
- A winner will be announced December 29 (2013) on Plotly’s Facebook and Twitter handle.
The winner will receive a $500 cash prize, and a Patagonia jacket with “Plotly” embroidered. Graphs will be judged by a combination of aesthetic polish, creativity, color palette, and scientific interest. There is no rubric.
Questions about the competition or API? Email us at feedback [at] plot [dot] ly